Zombie Dust | 3 Floyds Brewing Co.

Zombie DustZombie Dust

3 Floyds Brewing Co.
Indiana, United States
3floyds.com

Style: American Pale Ale (APA)

Added by hansgruber on 12-09-2010

Ratings: 10,041 |  Reviews: 1,564
4.75/5  rDev +4.9%

4.75/5  rDev +4.9%

4.05/5  rDev -10.6%

Don't get me wrong, I'm not the greatest person to trust the review of. Being new to the beer game I wouldn't fully trust myself either. But I finally had the opportunity to enjoy a bottle of Zombie Dust, which has gained a special mystique in Indiana.

The limited supply and availability make everyone crave this beer, however I agree with Bishop that it is semi-overrated. It is a delicious beer with a cool crisp drink, nice hazy color, and a terrific nose. However, my friend who hates IPA and Pale Ales enjoyed this beer more than myself.

It is delicious with a great taste, nose, and finish, but I would not rank it top 250 either.

4.5/5  rDev -0.7%

Zombie Dust from 3 Floyds Brewing Co.