Zombie Dust | 3 Floyds Brewing Co.

Zombie DustZombie Dust

3 Floyds Brewing Co.
Indiana, United States
3floyds.com

Style: American Pale Ale (APA)

Added by hansgruber on 12-09-2010

Ratings: 10,071 |  Reviews: 1,569

4.48/5  rDev -1.1%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

3.91/5  rDev -13.7%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4 | taste: 4 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

My first dust, a buddy gave me two bottles cause i cant find any. A nice medium pour with a pleasing cloudy golden color. Exceptional head, really a beaut with decent retention. Carbonation is a bit on the lower side.

I love the smell. Citrus and floral with some bread.

A very rich pleasing taste with excellent smoothness. Light on the after taste, which my pallet was begging for a longer experience.

I like it, no question about it. Most of all its smoothness, one can tell this is a brew brewed with loving care. But to be honest I dont know what the hublaa is about and why its worth its weight in Gold. Im not about to drive 60 miles to buy a case thats for sure but I would regular have it in my bag of tricks if it was easily available.

Its a very nice experience. I bet it would be a winner with food. Like some aged beef.

4.25/5  rDev -6.2%

4.55/5  rDev +0.4%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

4.5/5  rDev -0.7%

Until recently with some of Half Acres new brews, this one stood at the top of my list of local Chicago area beer. It's unique flavor and strong hop characteristics make it one of the few beers I immediately recognize upon tasting. The only complaint I have regarding the beer is the consistency of the product can be a bit sketchy depending on what pub you go to. At the brewery it's amazing in both bottles and on draft.

4.25/5  rDev -6.2%

3.75/5  rDev -17.2%

4.75/5  rDev +4.9%

Zombie Dust from 3 Floyds Brewing Co.