Zombie Dust | 3 Floyds Brewing Co.

Zombie DustZombie Dust

3 Floyds Brewing Co.
Indiana, United States
3floyds.com

Style: American Pale Ale (APA)

Added by hansgruber on 12-09-2010

Ratings: 10,105 |  Reviews: 1,580

A- Really nice dark, orange. Poured with a thick off white head with really great retention. After sitting for a few minutes the head is holding strong. Very cloudy ale, but nothing floating around. Really, really nice looking.

S - Lots of hops. Very citrusy aroma. It smells so clean and fresh. Unbelievable.

T - HOLY SH%T! A pale ale that has no taste of a lager lingering around. I can imagine myself drinking nothing but this beer for the rest of my days and I'm really ok with that. Sadly this will be my last one, at least for now.

M - Tastes clean and crisp. Lots of carbonation, which I love in hoppy ales. Very smooth and doesn't leave too much hop oil on the palette.

O - Best pale ale of all time? Probably. Really glad my good friends hooked me up with this. One of the best beers I've had, and really glad it lived up to its reputation. I'm giving it a perfect review. If you don't like it, I hope a Zombie kills you.

Exceptional balance. This beer will dominate you and ruin your future.

Wow I have had a lot of FFF but this is the first time I was able to get Zombie Dust. Did not disappoint

Zombie Dust from 3 Floyds Brewing Co.