Smoke On The Water | Oskar Blues Grill & Brew

Added by JMBSH on 12-27-2008

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

3.53/5  rDev +0.3%

Had this beer at their brewpub for lunch today. It is listed as a winter warmer on their beer menu.

A - Burnt orange in color. About two fingers of head that quickly srank to a thin coating on top of the glass. A bit of lacing was left as I drank the brew.

T - The description on the beer menu mentions smoke and candy for flavors. It should be those words in reverse. A sweet up front taste with a hint of smoke. Reminds me of some belgium styles. The smoke is light but if you look for it, you can get it's hint.

M - Crisp. I expected a slightly sticky aftertaste from the candy sugar taste but it finished nicely.

D - I had it with my meal but it is more of an afterdinner drink what with the sweetness. Went down smooth and I could see having a couple with friends at the bar.

Smoke On The Water from Oskar Blues Grill & Brew