Dale's Pale Ale | Oskar Blues Grill & Brew

good
Read the review
Dale's Pale AleDale's Pale Ale

Oskar Blues Grill & Brew
Colorado, United States
oskarblues.com

Style: American Pale Ale (APA)

Added by Todd on 10-08-2002

Ratings: 7,295 |  Reviews: 1,945
3.5/5  rDev -10.7%

3.75/5  rDev -4.3%

4.19/5  rDev +6.9%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.25

I cracked a can of Dale's Pale, poured into a British pint glass, hoisted it to get a good look and spied my 18 year old son through the glass, a cherished memory (until he flipped me off). The appearance is beautiful, and the smell is outstanding. I loved the feel of this beer, and the taste led me to wish I could have had a second. Who would have thought such great beer would pour out of a can?

4.12/5  rDev +5.1%
look: 3 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

A- Drank it right from the can so I'm not too sure.

S- Nice burst of citrus as soon as I cracked it!

T- Great hop flavor here. Not very malty back bone but that's okay, I wasn't expecting as much from a APA.

M- Crisp in the mouth with a bit of tingle. Light to medium bodied and very easy to drink.

O- Great session beer. Not a whole lot going on here and thats perfectly acceptable. Well done Oskar Blues.

Serving type- 12oz can. Thanks for reading.

3.5/5  rDev -10.7%

3.37/5  rDev -14%
look: 2.75 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 2.75 | overall: 3.25

After four years and over a hundred beer tried, we expanded the man cave to add a two tap system. Dales was picked . Poured deep yellow, with small head. Fair lacing floral and pine notes, with a citrus finish. Full flavored pale ale.

Bought in a sixtel served at 38 degrees received a 11 out of 20 in our beer club. I gave it a 14 myself.

4.75/5  rDev +21.2%

Dale's Pale Ale - 12fl oz can

My buddy and I were brewing beer when he offers me one of these bad boys, I love canned beer so I was interested.

Look - Interesting can, almost like a domestic. Pours a hearty, clear copper with a thick, soapy head. Minimal carbonation. Good lacing.

Smell - A permeating sweet savory malt rush with light hoppy overtones. Mouth watering.

Taste - A snappy smooth malt bite, bready and yummy with a nice hop overlay. Solid.

Mouthfeel - Very smooth and somewhat sweet. Good to go, drinkable for sure. Tasty, full, and thirst quenching.

Overall - Surprisingly delicious. This is how a pale ale is done. Best pale ale I have ever had. Underrated quality and drinkability.

3.75/5  rDev -4.3%