Hoppy Scotsman | BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse

None found.

2.75/5  rDev -13%

3.5/5  rDev +10.8%

3.98/5  rDev +25.9%

Not as heavy as the wee heavy's I've tried in my past. The 'hoppy' characteristic denoted by the name isn't that West Coast punch- it's much more subtle and a floral. For a Scottish Ale/wee heavy, I thought this ABV would tank over 8%, which would be ideal and have me rating slightly higher. The only other small issue I experienced was a very slight 'bottled' flavor despite being on draft- it seemed to be oxidized just a little.

3.75/5  rDev +18.7%