I'll Be Your Huckleberry IPA | Crooked Fence Brewing

Added by JohnGalt1 on 09-27-2012

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

3.08/5  rDev 0%

Picked up tonight at the COOP... poured into my slim tulip... short lasting white head... the brew is hazed light orange...

Nose only holds hints of huckleberries... I was expecting a lot more. A bit of toasty malt, hops are there but are a little muddy.

Berries only show immediately up front and then on the very finish... in between a hefty hop bitterness blows things out... too bitter for such a subtle fruit addition.

Body and carbonation are about right.

I was torn putting this one in as a "Fruit Beer" or an IPA... I went with Fruit because that is what it technically is, but it is much more of an IPA.

Not my cup of tea... Needs dialed in.

3.5/3/3/3.5/3