Carib Lager (Grenada Brewing) | Carib Brewery Limited

Added by rockwell on 08-08-2007

Reviews by stinkydaddy:
2.75/5  rDev -19.6%

3.62/5  rDev +5.8%

Wandering around St. Thomas, I stopped at a side-alley bar. They had the big American beers on display along with Carib. Naturally, I chose the "non domestic" and was pleasantly surprised. The crisp flavors blended well, light bitterness, clean taste and mild aftertaste. A good beer that even my wife enjoyed (although this may be a deal breaker for some of you: won't drink anything your wife can stomach.)

It seems like the Carib that I had was what the Busch and Miller Boys wish to produce but can't due to trying to cut costs for the director's profits.

I need some Boxer ICE or Lakeport to wash the taste of this mixture of sea water and urine off my palette.

Smelled and tasted of urine. Not very palatable, and hard to swallow. I spat up a lot while I drank it, which is the sign of crap beer, along the line of Carling ICE or Fuller's London Premium Ale.

Very poor!

1/5

I prefer my domestic brew, thank you very much. Maybe the folks down there should stick to coconut rum!

3.25/5  rDev -5%