Sweetwater Fourtwillow | SweetWater Brewing Company

Awaiting More Ratings

SweetWater Brewing Company
Georgia, United States
sweetwaterbrew.com

Style: American Pale Ale (APA)

Added by thagr81us on 02-14-2011

3.42/5  rDev 0%

Had while at Brewvival. Served from firkin into a sampler Brewvival imperial pint. Poured a slightly hazy yellow-orange with a minimal off-white head. Maintained decent lacing throughout the glass. The aroma was comprised of sweet malt, slight bitter hops, and just a hint of caramel. The flavor was of sweet malt, slight bitter hops, caramel, and just a touch of nuttiness. It had a medium feel on the palate with low carbonation. Overall this was a decent brew, but kind of boring if I'm honest. Had actually forgotten that I had this one until I found my notes. Everything just seemed really muted. Was most disappointed that the hops were muted given the style. Glad I got to try it, but doubt I would again unless on-tap rather than cask. Tick.

Sweetwater Fourtwillow from SweetWater Brewing Company