Pumpkin Death Stout | Berryessa Brewing Co

4.25/5  rDev +9%

4.1/5  rDev +5.1%

4.15/5  rDev +6.4%

3.53/5  rDev -9.5%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.5

crowler sent in a box that I got the other day, fill was about 3 weeks ago. enjoyed from a Berryessa imperial pint. brew has a good amount of char to it making it come across more like a porter than an impy stout but the low abv reminds me not to expect a big bold decadent meal in a glass. pumpkin is there by suggestion only...perhaps that is the char I am getting? fairly mediocre. maybe I have been spoiled by all the world class stouts out there? this was not my bag. I prefer big bold flavorful stouts. as it warmed it had more of a nuttiness to it which was kind of nice but still...

Pumpkin Death Stout from Berryessa Brewing Co