West Coast IPA | Green Flash Brewing Co.

West Coast IPAWest Coast IPA

Green Flash Brewing Co.
greenflashbrew.com

Style: American Double / Imperial IPA

As craft beer pioneers, we embarked on an expedition to brew the benchmark West Coast IPA. We ventured into the unknown and struck gold, discovering a tantalizing menagerie of hops. Simcoe for tropical and grapefruit zest, Columbus for hop pungency, Centennial for pine notes, Citra for citrus zest and Cascade for floral aroma are layered throughout the brewing process. West Coast IPA® exemplifies the Green Flash spirit of adventure and discovery.

Prior to 2014 7.3% ABV
2014 and later 8.1% ABV

Added by xlperro on 03-26-2005

Ratings: 7,875 |  Reviews: 1,884

I really couldn't get over how much this one smelled like marijuana. I retired 10 years ago, but you can't mistake that smell. Terrific flavor. Drank in a pint glass poured from a growler. Would definitely drink again.

Upon taking my second sip all I could think was- This may be the best IPA I have ever had. Only to be second to Sierra Nevada Hoptimum (Drink it warm!!), but I guess that's technically an imperial IPA.

The smell of this beer is amazing, very floral, smells like medical bud.

The taste comes on very crisp, nicely carbonated for a fun bubbly time in your mouth. Very crisp, with the perfect amount of bitterness with some undertones of grapefruit. This beer is a must for any IPA fan.

At first I could only find this beer on tap, but I have been buying it ALOT in 4 packs!

this my "executioner" beer, if I only had one beer to choose I would choose this one! It is a nice hoppy beer and is just strong enough for my taste. Where I live it comes in four packs.
I would highly recommend this beer and I must say that it has become, along with a few from Stone, my favorite beverage!

this is the best IPA on the planet, hands down, the look, the smell, the colour, the taste... mmm.... droool...
i live in canada and there are only a few places that you can get this. and at 18 bucks a six pack i buy most of the stock as it is received.
there is so much hops and oils and deliciousness in this beer it gives me a boner.
its like biting into a fresh grapefruit and flavour exploding all over your tongue.
and one gives me that nice hazy buzz, have one of these and smoke a fatty and you will feel just as nice as i do.
BEST BEER ON THE PLANET (FOR HOP HEADS)

LOVE IT FOREVER!!!

West Coast IPA from Green Flash Brewing Co.