Green Bullet Triple IPA | Green Flash Brewing Co.

Green Bullet Triple IPAGreen Bullet Triple IPA

Green Flash Brewing Co.
greenflashbrew.com

Style: American Double / Imperial IPA

With the aim of finding new and unique ingredients, we honed in on New Zealand grown Pacific Gem and Green Bullet hops to create this adventurous Triple IPA. Green Bullet leaps onto your palate with bold, spicy pine and citrus flavors including tropical notes of mango and pineapple. The aggressive yet well-balanced finish will stun the senses of even the most skilled hop hunter.

Added by KansasBeerLover on 04-30-2013

Ratings: 2,199 |  Reviews: 324

Amazing brewery may want more marketable labekb

I love this beer! Bright, crisp and clean, and very well balanced. Not a bit of funkiness as found in some other imperial IPAs (like Ska Decadent and Sneaky Pete). I can't say enough good things about Green Bullet and highly recommend it!

4.99/5  rDev +27%

Great well rounded, nicely hopped Triple IPA. Oily, dank, high alcohol that goes down smooth. For me, it's a special time when this is available

4.96/5  rDev +26.2%

4.88/5  rDev +24.2%

4.84/5  rDev +23.2%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 5

One of my favorites I buy it anytime I can find it

4.84/5  rDev +23.2%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

First taste will grab you by the booboo! Could brew that you don't want to consume too fast.

4.84/5  rDev +23.2%

A truly sought-after garnet, so to speak, among the desirous, raging, rowdy gaggle of cosmically, psychotically, astronomically hoppy, triple-IPA pursuers. Have you ever heard of a placed called New Zealand? Also, have you ever heard of a thing called colonialism? How about Imperialism? It makes me sick to capitalize, let alone type, at all, this word.

Drink this beer, report back, thanks for reading, and enjoy.

4.84/5  rDev +23.2%

Wow, I am amazed more people don't feel the same way I do about this beer.

Appearance - Deep gold with medium carbonation.

Smell: Citrus and hops and then some. My mouth starts to water immediately.

Taste: I take a drink and can't tell it is 10.75 ABV smooth and delicious. Hops and citrus abound but again, you can't taste the ABV. It's not just about getting drunk easy on a drinkable 10+ ABV beer. Green Flash knows how to brew a delicious beer and this is definitely one of those. An instant gem I rank up there w/Russian River's Pliny the Elder, Firestone Walker's Double Jack, and Stone Ruination as one of my favorite IPAs. In fact, if I had to rank the beers listed above this one would come in first.

Mouthfeel - Sits on my tongue and teases me. "You know you want another sip". "Yes I do!" my brain and my taste buds say to each other.

Overall - One of the single best beers I have ever tasted.

4.82/5  rDev +22.6%

4.81/5  rDev +22.4%
look: 5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

A great full body hoppy delicious beer

4.8/5  rDev +22.1%

4.78/5  rDev +21.6%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

One of the best beers I have tasted in a while. Up there with Founders Double Trouble and Lagunitas Sucks. Nice yellow straw color, very little head, viscous full mouth feel, in your face hops I am guessing simcoe or galaxy. Very satisfying and delicious . Going out tomorrow to buy more.

4.76/5  rDev +21.1%

4.75/5  rDev +20.9%

Green Bullet Triple IPA from Green Flash Brewing Co.