Ale Of Two Cities | 7venth (Seventh) Sun Brewery

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

3.89/5  rDev +2.4%
look: 4 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

I had this on-tap at the brewery. Served in a goblet.

The beer pours a dark brown/amber color with a layer of off white head that sticks around throughout the pour. I'm getting a nice sweetness in the small along with a fruity note that includes some banana. The taste follows from the smell. I'm getting a good amount of malt sweetness to go along with the fruit notes. I'm getting a touch of warming alcohol as well. This is a laid back barleywine, but I liked it enough.

2.75/5  rDev -27.6%