Noix De Coco | 7venth (Seventh) Sun Brewery

7venth (Seventh) Sun Brewery
Florida, United States
7venthsun.com

Style: Saison / Farmhouse Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by KVNBGRY on 08-09-2013

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

3.5/5  rDev -6.9%

3.25/5  rDev -13.6%

4.53/5  rDev +20.5%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.5

I had this beer a couple months back and forgot to rate it. Turns out no one has. From what I remember, the appearance was that of a classic saison with just a bit of cloudiness. The aroma was of coconut sunscreen, with a bit of funk. Taste was incredibly smooth with the right amount of coconut. It was close to not being a saison even. I wish I reviewed this when it was fresh in my mind, but it was good enough to crave it and review it months down the road.

Noix De Coco from 7venth (Seventh) Sun Brewery