Bourbon Peach | Unity Vibration

Unity Vibration
unityvibrationkombucha.com

Style: American Wild Ale

Added by merc7186 on 05-29-2013

This is not a beer. This is strong kombucha. No grain, hops, anything. Why is this on the site and why does it say beer on the bottle? Even as a kombucha it is absolutely disgusting.

1.13/5  rDev -66.1%

This is the most awful thing I have ever tasted. Aroma is dominated by vinegar. I couldn't get past the smell to determine if the taste was anything better than awful. This brewery should be ashamed to even think about bottling this and selling it. It was a drain pour for me and should have been for the brewery also.

1.25/5  rDev -62.5%

1.25/5  rDev -62.5%

One of two beers that i have dumped out. Awful.

1.33/5  rDev -60.1%

One of the worst things I've ever put in my mouth. It tasted like peach scented febreeze mixed with nail polish remover. A real acetone bomb. I felt the sting of the acetone in my mouth. Unless you love ticking horrible beers or are a huge fan of gluten free or kombucha beers avoid like the plague.

1.36/5  rDev -59.2%
look: 2.5 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.5

1.42/5  rDev -57.4%

This is wretched. Smells and tastes like a bottle of nail polish remover. The acetone is out of control. It pours mostly flat and a pale clear, uh, peach hue that looks fairly standard, but one whiff will melt your nose hairs. I managed to a few sips and was able to suss out a bit of peach coming through, but this was noxious. No hint of interesting sour complexity I'd expect from kombucha, no bourbon, just acetone.

Undrinkable.

1.5/5  rDev -55%

1.55/5  rDev -53.5%

Such a bad beer. On all levels avoid this crap

1.59/5  rDev -52.3%

Tastes like super sour kombucha. It gave me horrible heart burn, I was vurping all night. If you like bile mixed with vinegar, give it a shot. On the upside, this was BY FAR the best kombucha beer I've ever had, and I've had a few. Disgusting (I love regular kombucha by the way).

1.62/5  rDev -51.4%

Looks like a really interesting beer, wild with Brett, peaches, and bourbon, gotta be interesting even if it is gluten free. I like the little sticker they throw on it, I'm guessing best before, with date 10/08/14

One of the worst eruptions ever in a beer, it was literally exploding out of the top of the bottle and I got showered, as well as the computer and everything around me, which now smell like vinegar thanks to this shitty infected beer. When I finally get back to it, there is no head on the small amount of beer left, literally like 2 fingers of beer and that's it. Murky hazy banana straw color.

Nose is vinegar and sour infection, plastic and drain cleaner chemicals, paint thinner, lots of acid and pure badness. Maybe ahint of fruity peach but that's about it.

Taste, not sure if I want to... Starts really sweet, candy sweet, with some fruity canned peach flavors, but then just lots and lots of vinegar and sour infection, acid, lots of vinegar and acetic acid, with some paint thinner and bad chemicals, really bad.

Mouth is, I give up, not even gonna continue. I rarely do this but I'm going to demand my money back for this horrible horrible waste of existance.

1.68/5  rDev -49.5%
look: 2.75 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 1 | overall: 1.25

2.03/5  rDev -39%
look: 3.25 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 2

Wow. This stuff not only is vile, but it isn't even beer.

2.1/5  rDev -36.9%

Kombucha shouldn't be used in beers. This was overwhelming to all my senses, from an overtly pungent nose, to a mess on the palate with peach and kombucha, to a minimal watery bourbon notes.

2.19/5  rDev -34.2%
look: 3.25 | smell: 1 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 3 | overall: 2.25

The taste is not all that horrible, kind of a sweet/sour thing going on but the smell is just obnoxiously overpowering with vinegar and nail polish remover. I could not detect any barrel character in this beer either.

2.25/5  rDev -32.4%

2.33/5  rDev -30%

Oh man, this was a disaster. Smelled of extremely potent vinegar, almost made me cough. Taste was okay, but the smell was so bad I had to drainpour. I had a different Kombucha beer from these guys at a beer fest and absolutely loved it. Not sure if this is spoiled or what happened but very disappointed.

2.4/5  rDev -27.9%

2.49/5  rDev -25.2%
look: 2.75 | smell: 1.25 | taste: 3 | feel: 2.75 | overall: 2.75

Looks like lemonade. Smells like sour ass. Tastes like a lemon wine cooler.

2.5/5  rDev -24.9%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.5

Bourbon Peach from Unity Vibration