Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

Learn more...
Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

Belgian Strawberry Pale | I & I Brewing

Added by Furlinator on 11-24-2013

Reviews by Furlinator:
3.96/5  rDev 0%

Also known as Strawberry Blonde

Pours hazy honey gold with ½ inch of white head that slowly settles to a thin film on top and leaves nice spotty lacing.

Smell is of earthy yeast and grainy malt up front with some faint strawberry and citrus on the back end.

Taste is of earthy yeast and grainy malt up front with some faint strawberry and citrus on the back end.

Mouthfeel is somewhat creamy. Slightly heavy bodied with medium carbonation.

Overall, a nice effort. Strawberry accents are present, but not overpowering. ABV is almost undetectable.

Belgian Strawberry Pale from I & I Brewing