Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

Learn more...
Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

Robust Porter | I & I Brewing

Style: American Porter

Added by Furlinator on 01-26-2014

Reviews by Furlinator:
3.88/5  rDev 0%

Pours opaque black with 1/2 inch of off-white head that settles to a thick ring on top and leaves spotty lace.

Smell is somewhat weak overall and consists of roasted dark malt with faint coffee accents.

Taste is of roasted, almost smoky, dark malt, brewed black coffee with a clean light hop finish.

Mouthfeel is approaching heavy bodied with medium carbonation.

All the components to be expected in a solid American porter. This is a very good example of the style.

Robust Porter from I & I Brewing