Love Belgian Beer?

4.2

Reviews: 3 | Ratings: 12
4.1/5  rDev -2.4%

On-tap at I&I

A light golden-orange color with a small white head. The nose is really great. Intense fruitiness of mango, guava, and pineapple. Pretty nice grapefruit citrus quality as well. The flavor is just as good. Solid tropical fruit character, minimal malt, and lots of grapefruit. Really nice hoppy flavor to the beer, which the low gravity base allows to really stand out.

4.25/5  rDev +1.2%

Finished my mini growler in one night which isn't very hard especially with a session IPA.

A - Bright orange with a one finger bright white head that dissipates a little but the head sticks around for the whole beer.

S - This is my favorite part. Nice piney notes with a lot of citrus grapefruit, oranges and lemon.

T - Citrus flavor up front and a little hop bite at the end. Fresh hop taste and very little malt presence which I like. Very easy to drink.

M- Kinda thin here but still enjoyable.

O - I really liked this beer and it kinda reminds me of a lighter version of the Lagunitas Maximus DIPA. This is how I like my IPA's and I will be going back for this one.

4.3/5  rDev +2.4%

1077th Review on BA
Draft to Pint

On tap @IandI

App- Great coloring out of the tap on this one. A medium color amber with some spotted yellow and gold highlights. Puffy 1 finger head falls kinda slow with a pretty good amount of spotty cling.

Smell- A very hoppy little beer. It was hoppy and a good bit of earthiness behind it with a balanced citrus aroma.

Drink- Hands down one of the most easy to drink IPA's I have had. A nice hoppy flavor without being overly done. Like the brewers say this is meant to be drank while enjoying. This was a little beer with big flavors though. Hop forward and balanced with by smooth malts and small bitter.

Mouth- Medium bodied with a medium carbonation level. A bit earthy on the finish with a little bit of dryness.

Drink- Damn this thing was great. Small, drinkable and packed with flavors. This is one I can see buying many growlers of.

Session IPA from I & I Brewing
- out of 100 based on 3 ratings.