Welcome to BeerAdvocate!

Looking to talk, rate or trade beer? Join today by creating your free account.

Love Belgian Beer?

3.88/5  rDev -0.5%

1337th Review on BA
Draft to Pint

@I&I

App- A good orange color with a medium density in the glass. A little yellow mixed in with a touch of peach. A very fast receding white head was there and gone. A few whispy lines of cling.

Smell- A little bit light to me. Has a solid malt base with a pale malt variety. A bit thicker than say a SNPA with a nice falconers light citrus.

Taste- Again another nice light beer from Chuck and Eric. Was a nice mixture of the pale malts a little spicy with a nice dose of hops. A little grainy but tasteful.

Mouth- A solid medium body with a good medium carbonation. Not overly thick with more of a spicy malty finish and residual flavors.

Drink- Another solid beer from the guys at I&I. This was a nice flavor medium ABV beer. I'll have it again.

SMaSH IPA from I & I Brewing
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.