Welcome to BeerAdvocate!

Looking to talk, rate or trade beer? Join today by creating your free account.

Love Belgian Beer?

3.95/5  rDev +0.3%

1338th Review on BA
Draft to Pint

@I&I

App- Much more like a IPA/DIPA. Big Orange with yellows streaking down the glass. Another fast receding white head with a few good streaks.

Smell- Very floral and light with a good hop kick. The malty bite of a traditional Amber is well hidden. A nice citrus as well.

Taste- A good classic mix of styles. A bit floral and hoppy and like a pale/IPA. The amber is well tamed with that malty bite taking a back seat to a bit of crisp citrus.

Mouth- A bit light. Needed more pop and feel behind it. A fairly dense carbonation. A nice bit of light citrus with a dense malt.

Drink- A tasty beer with nice balance and soft flavors all the way around. I'd have this one again.

Orange Flower Amber from I & I Brewing
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.