Orange Flower Amber | I & I Brewing

iandibrewing.com

Style: American Amber / Red Ale

Added by FosterJM on 06-09-2012

3.4/5  rDev -10.1%
look: 3.25 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.5

3.95/5  rDev +4.5%

1338th Review on BA
Draft to Pint

@I&I

App- Much more like a IPA/DIPA. Big Orange with yellows streaking down the glass. Another fast receding white head with a few good streaks.

Smell- Very floral and light with a good hop kick. The malty bite of a traditional Amber is well hidden. A nice citrus as well.

Taste- A good classic mix of styles. A bit floral and hoppy and like a pale/IPA. The amber is well tamed with that malty bite taking a back seat to a bit of crisp citrus.

Mouth- A bit light. Needed more pop and feel behind it. A fairly dense carbonation. A nice bit of light citrus with a dense malt.

Drink- A tasty beer with nice balance and soft flavors all the way around. I'd have this one again.

3.75/5  rDev -0.8%