Summer IPA | I & I Brewing

Added by FosterJM on 07-30-2012

Reviews by womencantsail:
3.68/5  rDev 0%

On-tap at I&I

The pour is a pale yellow color with a large white head. The nose on this is somewhat hoppy, but fairly light. Lots of floral and grass aromas with a soft citrus peel note. Very light bread, maybe lemon peel and melon. The flavor is similarly light. Grassy hops, a light bitterness, some hints of melon fruitiness, and a bit of a floral character. Very light biscuit malt flavor and sweetness. Easy drinking and no major problems with this beer.

3.55/5  rDev 0%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 3.5

1428th Review on BA
Draft to Small taster

@I&I

App- An amber looking rich orange with pockets of brown. Interesting color with a one finger light white head. Good sticky lace and cling.

Smell- Small amounts of pine with a deep grass aroma, then some deep pink grapefruits. A secondary malt smell adds a weird sweetness.

Taste- It was okay. Went to far I feel with the malts and created a malt bomb with the pine created just an off IPA flavor for me. It wasnt that bad but just not where my sweetspot is.

Mouth- Medium bodied and medium carbonation. Residual sweetness and malty. Pine freshner as well.

Drink- Just okay. Lots I wouldve changed but not my beer. Now I know to stick with Session or Pekoe.

Summer IPA from I & I Brewing