Red Plum Witbier | I & I Brewing

Added by womencantsail on 08-23-2012

Reviews by womencantsail:
3.9/5  rDev 0%

On-tap at I&I

The pour is a very hazy orange-pink color, almost milky. Some bread sweetness, a fair amount of coriander spice aroma, and some banana. Seems like a halfway decent witbier base. Some sweet fruit, a light tartness, and moderate plum on the nose. The flavor is similarly nice. The base witbier comes through a little bit less, but still good malt, banana, orange peel, and coriander. A good amount of plum along with a moderate tartness and acidity. Quite enjoyable.

3.5/5  rDev 0%