Espresso Imperial Stout | I & I Brewing

Alströms:

Reviews by womencantsail:
3.8/5  rDev -2.3%

On-tap at I&I

The beer pours black in color with a dark tan head. A really huge coffee/espresso aroma to this. Some sweet white sugar along with some burnt sugar. A dose of licorice along with the roasted malt and dark chocolate. The flavor is not quite as sweet. Good coffee flavor, plenty of roast, some dark chocolate, and a light spiciness (from the coffee, I suppose). Notes of licorice and burnt sugar, some light molasses as well.

3.25/5  rDev -16.5%