Nut Brown Ale | I & I Brewing

3.62 w/ 3 ratings

I & I Brewing
iandibrewing.com

Style: American Brown Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by womencantsail on 08-23-2012

Liked:
3.62/5
Alströms:

3.25/5  rDev -10.2%

3.11/5  rDev -14.1%

On-tap at I&I

The pour is a dark chestnut color with a khaki colored head. Smells kind of bland, to be honest. Some bready malt, a light toasted character, maybe a little cocoa. Minimal nuttiness at best. The flavor is really no better. Bland and a little watery. Bready malt, some toasted malt flavors, and very subtle nuttiness. Faint cocoa/chocolate sweetness. Maybe some toffee. At least it isn’t offensive like some of their beers.

4.5/5  rDev +24.3%