Apricot Saison | Puyallup River Brewing

3.96/5
Alströms:

Reviews by czechsaaz:
3.92/5  rDev 0%

Drinking in house. New brewey (6mos) and I needed to go to Puyallup for something.

Golden and cloudy. A nice really white head ends up as a little layer.

Aroma is definitely apricot and bread yeast notes. A little spicy funk plus pale malt.

flavor is a little tart and funky, some sweet malt lots of apricot. Full disclosure, I think Apricots are the best part if summer so thus is just my thing. A little Belgiany, a little funky and filled with my fruit. I can see myself over hyping thus beer in the Apricot alone.

good lively carbonation and medium body.

I like it a lot. Even when I try to get away from my personal palate and look at style, this is a pretty good summer beer. The fact that it's Apricot, I dig it.

Apricot Saison from Puyallup River Brewing