Hot Chocolate Porter | Freedom's Edge Brewing Co.

Awaiting More Ratings

Freedom's Edge Brewing Co.
Wyoming, United States
freedomsedgebrewing.com

Style: American Porter

Added by Bitterbill on 02-23-2013

Reviews by Bitterbill:
3.3/5  rDev 0%
look: 4 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.25

A black brew poured with a small tan head of foam with some decent lacing.

I smell some light cocoa and malt, very light in fact.

Cocoa is in the flavour along with some sweet malt with a hint of peppers. What's here is nice but it's so too much on the mild side...4.2%, I blame you. I will say that it's an easy drinking beer; the mouthfeel is rather thin as I'd kind of expect from a lower alcohol brew. I'd be happy if they made this more robust and save the lower abvs for styles that can shine with them.

3.5/5  rDev 0%

Hot Chocolate Porter from Freedom's Edge Brewing Co.