Two Hearted Ale | Bell's Brewery, Inc.

Two Hearted AleTwo Hearted Ale

Alströms:

Ratings: 14,398 |  Reviews: 3,584
4.15/5  rDev -2.8%

4.25/5  rDev -0.5%

A must have for any casual beer drinker

The kind of beer that would be sought-after like a Three Floyds bomber or Zombie Dust sixer if it wasn't so common.

4.9/5  rDev +14.8%

4.7/5  rDev +10.1%

4.13/5  rDev -3.3%

4.52/5  rDev +5.9%

4.75/5  rDev +11.2%

This is my go to IPA. Always a consistent golden / orange with some haze. Floral, citrus scent that builds the anticipation. Taste of pine, citrus and sweet malt followed by a mellow bitterness. Mouthfeel is perfect, coats the tongue and sticks around just long enough. Overall, I am glad I can run down the block to pick up a 4 pack of cans whenever I want...think I will right now.

3.84/5  rDev -10.1%

4.5/5  rDev +5.4%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

Pours a beautiful golden to slightly orange sunset, a foamy head settles into a sticky lace. Aroma has a high hops element as well as citrus and sweet malt. Honestly, the taste achieves a perfect or as close to perfect of balance between hops and malt as you can get. A hop bomb with a fine sweet malt backbone; hence the 5 for taste. The feel is so smooth. Medium bodied and highly drinkable. This is an IPA that I can drink in multiple quantities; almost a session beer. (Famous last words?)
I truly love this one! After several tries I've decided it is one of my go to IPAs and easily in the top 5. I love Bell's brewery overall, and this is quite possibly my favorite.

4.52/5  rDev +5.9%

4.2/5  rDev -1.6%

4.04/5  rDev -5.4%

3.7/5  rDev -13.3%

Two Hearted Ale from Bell's Brewery, Inc.
Beer rating: 92.7% out of 100 with 14,398 ratings