Two Hearted Ale | Bell's Brewery, Inc.

Two Hearted AleTwo Hearted Ale

4.27/5
Alströms:

Ratings: 14,401 |  Reviews: 3,585

4.39/5  rDev +2.8%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 3 | overall: 4.25

Poured from a bottle packaged 9/18/12
The appearance held up to light is a light orange color.
Smells like delicious hops and fruit.
The taste is what brings me back again and again, along with the lingering mouthfeel of bitterness paired with a good meal.
Overall the beer is dank, and sessionable with good company or by yourself.

4.25/5  rDev -0.5%

pours a deep orange color with a decent hop haze.

Smell is very floral, Citrus and pine are all over the place, a bready malt in there to.

Taste is orange, lemon, pine, sweet malt and a bit of bittering grapefruit.

Mouthfeel is medium as is carbonation.

Well this is one of those beers that I have had so many times that there is always at least a 6 in the fridge.

If you want a beer that showcases hop flavor over hop bitterness then go out and get this. One of the better IPAs out there that is for sure

Edit... I am not going re review as it is as perfect as ever, I am just changing my score to a perfect 5.... Every time I drink this I am just amazed at how perfect it is, so why do I not have it rated that way????

I know this isn't the best beer out there, by far, but I am just now really getting into craft brews and this is the best I have had so far. This is my favorite beer and it is 5/5 for everything until I can start trying more, which I fully intend to do - until then, this is the bar.

4.55/5  rDev +6.6%

4.21/5  rDev -1.4%
look: 4 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.25

A- Poured from a 12 oz bottle dated 8-17-12. Rich medium amber, clear except the second pour when some of the dregs cloud things up. Foamy head, short retention and some lacing.

S- Floral hops and bread like malt. Very different from a West Coast IPA. Also some fruit and funk in the background.

T- Moderate hop bitterness followed by an herbal sweetness and then malt in quick succession.

M- Moderate carbonation lends a nice fullness. For an 8% ABV beer, the alcohol is well balanced and difuse.

O- This one lives up to the reputation. Very hoppy but with an entirely different profile from the IPA's I live with in CA. Different is good!

4.61/5  rDev +8%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.75

Quite possible the one beer I would be happy drinking for the rest of my life.

Awesome deep orange with a soap sud head that leaves fantastic lacing. Citrus aroma-slight sweet malt. Orange goodness with near perfect balance. Smooth mouthfeel. A delicious, consistent, highly drinkable treat. Easily accessible and quite affordable. Love it!

4.25/5  rDev -0.5%

Two Hearted Ale from Bell's Brewery, Inc.
Beer rating: 92.7% out of 100 with 14,401 ratings