Hardtail Ale | Standing Stone Brewing Company

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

3.75/5  rDev 0%

4.12/5  rDev 0%
look: 3.5 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.25

Part of a taster flight at the brewery in Ashland, OR on 5/28/13. This was my favorite of their offerings (including Hop Night, I [heart] Oregon Ale, Amber Ale, Twin Plunge 2IPA, and Noble Stout). I believe it is a new release. Not sure if it will be seasonal or year-round.

The literature describes it as a Golden Ale with "a mild spicy aroma and a biscuit-like flavor. The light body and mouthfeel make this beer a refreshing finish to a day spent on the trails or relaxing outdoors." 18 IBU. I'd add to this description that it's a smidge sweet, which I like.

Hardtail Ale from Standing Stone Brewing Company