Squatters English Mild Ale | Utah Brewers Cooperative

Style: English Dark Mild Ale

Added by RblWthACoz on 09-09-2012

3.75/5  rDev 0%

3.73/5  rDev 0%

Beer #11 in the great Utah Brew Hunt.

I'm always open to trying a new mild. I'm sure it's the part of me that wants to be able to drink during the day and not be totally blitzed out of my mind.

This is a good example of the style. Very malty with appropriate hop spice tones. Does seem a bit muddled and lacking a sharp character, but that seems a trivial thing to mention with it coming out so good. A nice easy drinker, though might be a bit too hearty for some.

Squatters English Mild Ale from Utah Brewers Cooperative