Bud Light Lime Raz-Ber-Rita | Anheuser-Busch

anheuser-busch.com

Style: American Malt Liquor

Added by egrace84 on 01-18-2014

1.09/5  rDev -58.4%
look: 1.25 | smell: 1 | taste: 1 | feel: 1.25 | overall: 1.25

1.12/5  rDev -57.3%

1.2/5  rDev -54.2%

My least favorite of the series. It hurts to drink, it's so syrupy sweet

1.26/5  rDev -51.9%

I have held this gem in abeyance with its brethren, awaiting pic approval. The stars have aligned and I am determined to rid my reefer of big azz CANs taking up precious space.

From the CAN: "Margarita with a Twist"; "Try It Over Ice!"; "Enjoy Responsibly Please Recycle".

Once more, I got a loud Crack!, but given that there was going to be 25 (!) fl. oz. of it, the Glug would not be inverted. This must be a joke, right? If CrAN was magenta, then this was definitely raspberry. It fizzed in the glass like soda pop, making a fizzy two-fingered head of deep purple before taking a bow and fading into obscurity. I was left with a glass filled with fizzing, popping liquid, defying me to CANtinue. Nose smelled of artificial raspberry, like kiddie CANdy, which was entirely disappointing. I miss my paternal Grummy and her raspberry bushes, which smelled as fragrant and enticing in the summer as anything that I CAN remember. This smelled like a travesty. Color was a deep purple (SRM = N/A) with NE-quality clarity. Mouthfeel was thin, but fizzy, reinforcing the idea of soda pop. The flavor was that same artificial raspberry taste that I garnered from the nose. Better drinking from the chem lab, I suppose, but I may not have been their target audience. I was not going to stoop to adding ice, as I could not see how that would help, but it needed help and in no small way. Man, this was sickeningly sweet and much too close to soda pop for comfort. Finish was sweet, fruity and just not my bag.

1.46/5  rDev -44.3%

so terrible, had to pass it off to a friend

1.5/5  rDev -42.7%

Pours a bright red with pink foam. The smell was alcohol and artificial fruit. Very sweet taste with a syrupy mouthfeel which made the aftertaste last way too long.

1.5/5  rDev -42.7%
look: 1.5 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.5

1.52/5  rDev -42%
look: 1.75 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.75 | feel: 1 | overall: 1.25

1.55/5  rDev -40.8%
look: 1.75 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 1 | overall: 1.5

I can't get over the chemical taste that these things have, my wife digs them and they are good to have around for a party but not much in the way of beer for me. Cheers.

1.56/5  rDev -40.5%
look: 1 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.25

Raz-Ber-Rita pours a reddish purplish color with no head and lots of bubbles. There is a very sweet smell that smells like a chemical factory. The taste has a very strange fake chemical raspberry flavor, with hints of cheap beer trying to come through. Flat, and while prominent flavors, they are bad. Overall it's chemically and rather fake, avoid.

1.59/5  rDev -39.3%

1.71/5  rDev -34.7%
look: 2 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.75 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 1.75

1.75/5  rDev -33.2%

1.75/5  rDev -33.2%

1.77/5  rDev -32.4%
look: 1.25 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 2.75 | overall: 2

1.84/5  rDev -29.8%