Bud Light | Anheuser-Busch

Style: Light Lager

Added by BeerAdvocate on 08-22-2001

View: Beers
Ratings: 6,080 |  Reviews: 1,481

Imagine your sitting out in the hot sun and you are quite parched. Can you really imagine having anything other than a bud light at this time? Not only will bud light quench tour thirst, it provides a lifetime of satisfaction that no beer can provide you. One of the things that makes bud light so great, is that great taste of it. Bud light provides the same great taste on the first sip as the 20th beer. Can you really tell me any other beer gives you that?

Best beer ever made!

Here we go, to all the snooty people who reviewed this beer... why bother.

Bud light has supreme drink-ability. It's very crisp and clear in appearance. Smell is clean and refreshing, and taste and mouth feel are as smooth as it gets. I love all types of different beers. But I can't find it in my heart to down a beer just because it's mainstream.

The best part is when I pour what I tell people is a home brew or craft beer and they are like, wow that's really good, did you make it. I'm like, no... that's bud light. FURY is what I see in the eyes of people, because they actually like it.

I challenge anyone here to brew a clone of a Bud light and see what you come up with.

This is the best beer. It is the number one beer in America for a reason. Blows away the competition. If a beer was near perfect this is the beer.

It is what I like. Is that so bad?!

Boring and bland for sure. Not a lot of flavor. Busch light is better. Busch light is my lawn mower lager in the summer time. Bud light doesnt tank simply because it is one of the easiest beers to drink period. Supreme drinkabilty takes this beer where it needs to be. Comparing this to other BMC beers, this is better than coors, mainly because of the metallic taste present in coors light. Miller lite is a little stronger flavor. For what this beer sets out to be, which is a bland boring beer with very little taste, it reigns supreme. This is for people who just want a hint of beer taste. This isnt really something i would compare to Sierra Nevada or Sam Adams. Its just a light beer. This is one of the best party beers in my opinion. Sam Adams Boston Lager was my first good quality beer. i've had so many beers i can't really remember which one i had first. had to have been SA Boston Lager or Blue Moon Belgian white. Then my 3rd one was Bud light. I actually enjoy Bud light. I have nostalgia with Bud. Its been me and my buddy's fishing beer and party beer since 2 years ago. Lot of memories. The alcohol wasnt what made the memories, its the being with friends all having a good time. the fact it was Bud Light just makes me like this beer. May not be good compared to real flavored beer. Its just my official party beer. You bring in the bud light, its usually my first 30 pack finished at the party, followed by the coors light and bud light lime. People i party with also love corona. Pretty much, you will find this at any party worth a damn, or Alternatively Miller lite or Coors Light, or Busch too. I've brought busch, we're talking southern parties in corn fields with bonfires. brought some busch light and some bud light, and it was a good night. Any party worth anything at all will have bud coors or miller, or maybe busch, but other than that none of the off brand products. This is the supreme party beer for beer pong. Some good times partying with this beer. Still, lot better things out there. Just advertising makes this sell so well.

Love bud light brings me back to the olden days

i dont care what anyone says i love this beer

Bud Light from Anheuser-Busch