Bud Light | Anheuser-Busch

anheuser-busch.com

Style: Light Lager

Added by BeerAdvocate on 08-22-2001

Ratings: 5,887 |  Reviews: 1,443

i dont care what anyone says i love this beer

Ever since the dawn of man, since the first Homo sapiens wandered the ancient Earth... Mankind has striven towards greatness. From the invention of the wheel, to landing a man on the moon, humanity has come so far, and yet for every question answered, many more are asked. We still search for an understanding of our place in the universe... Humanities accomplishments pale in comparison to the vastness of the cosmos... Looking up to the stars we realize how little we are, how precious life is. We have built particle-accelerators and telescopes in an attempt to further our feeble understanding of the universe. How can we understand the mind of God? How can we that are imperfect understand perfection?

Webster's dictionary defines perfection as "the condition, state, or quality of being free or as free as possible from all flaws or defects."

Such a definition seems to be beyond our understanding, to transcend anything we could comprehend.

I am here, however, to argue that we have achieved such perfection. An invention of man, more monumental than the invention of fire or the wheel... More so than the creation of freedom and democracy (god bless America). I stand before you today, to share with you the greatest accomplishment in the history of mankind. True perfection in liquid form. The elixir of kings, the concoction of champions, the American made beer, rated a perfect 5/5 stars, number one selling beer in the world, BUD LIGHT.

Our journey begins with a can. A brilliant royal blue and silver cylinder... A certain luster... a certain glow... One that immediately distinguishes itself from all other canned beverages. The way the light reflects off the polished can... A display of beauty unrivaled by anything in the known universe... The presentation is without flaw.

By now we have grabbed the can, unable to resist. The can beckons to us, the promise of refreshment, the assurance of smoothness... Who are we to reject such a righteous gift? The can is opened by the desperate prying of our unworthy fingers... The hissing sound of escaping air... A sound heralding the start of a journey, the beginning of an adventure. As we move closer, our nostrils are stimulated by the fumes of whole-grain hops, the smell of superior drink-ability. Such a tantalizing fragrance... A scent more sweet than a bouquet of flowers, an aroma more pleasant than the sweetest perfume.

The first sip. A moment of pure bliss... Of majesty, of grandeur. To express it in words is a difficult task, such magnificence transcends the English language. It is like describing colors to a blind person. Pure ecstasy... Our taste buds attempt to tell our brain... I try to tell the readers... There is no language, no medium, no form of communication equipped to convey such an experience. I Implore you, noble reader, nay I beg you, go to the nearest grocery store, the nearest gas station, and invest in a can of Bud Light. Adding a 12-ounce investment of Bud Light to your portfolio is an investment in America, and an investment in your future, and it will bring many returns.

Thank you for your time and attention. God bless you, God bless Bud Light, and God bless the United States of America.

This isn't bad, but really nothing going to speak of. Its flavor, or lack thereof is the reason so many people like this. In my lineup of Light beers, This doesn't get a metallic taste. People on here tell people to start with the strong beers. Trust me, my cousin did that and he hates beer now. Start on something light. People say don't let bud light be someones first beer. Honestly when you first start drinking beer, you want something with a little flavor but nothing too strong. The reason i say this, is i started with blue moon. I almost hated beer from the beginning because i tried something so strong. Then, my friend gave me a bud light. I took a drink. It was nice and refreshing and didn't overwhelm me with flavor. It was good. The reason people buy bud light, and its the number one selling beer in america, is because it doesn't offend. Its light, doesn't have much flavor and is really refreshing. Nothing to speak about, but nothing that offends either. It gets a three out of five. Its an average macro lager.

This is the best beer I've ever had!

4.93/5  rDev +155.4%

This is the beer that got me to love beer! Bud Light will always be my number one favorite beer! It's fairly cheap, but, it doesn't taste real cheap to me. It's smooth and refreshing. My number one choice when I want a beer. No, it's not all I drink. I drink many other brands, but, I love my Bud Light!

4.92/5  rDev +154.9%

This stuff makes me wish water tasted like it. Seriously I don't see how anyone could not like bud light

4.87/5  rDev +152.3%

I really enjoy this flavorful beer! The smoothness and taste of this light beer excels all other domestic light beers. Just enjoy the flavor and superior taste to this quality beer.BL outstanding!!

4.85/5  rDev +151.3%

Best beer ever. i'm a redneck and we all love this beer. Wish I could make sweet love to it.

4.81/5  rDev +149.2%

This is another one of the few types of beers i've had. Not much to really say about it. It tastes quite good and goes down smoothly. So far this is my third favorite beer.

4.8/5  rDev +148.7%