Bud Light | Anheuser-Busch

anheuser-busch.com

Style: Light Lager

Added by BeerAdvocate on 08-22-2001

Ratings: 5,890 |  Reviews: 1,443

This is the best beer I've ever had!

4.93/5  rDev +155.4%

This is the beer that got me to love beer! Bud Light will always be my number one favorite beer! It's fairly cheap, but, it doesn't taste real cheap to me. It's smooth and refreshing. My number one choice when I want a beer. No, it's not all I drink. I drink many other brands, but, I love my Bud Light!

4.92/5  rDev +154.9%

This stuff makes me wish water tasted like it. Seriously I don't see how anyone could not like bud light

4.87/5  rDev +152.3%

I really enjoy this flavorful beer! The smoothness and taste of this light beer excels all other domestic light beers. Just enjoy the flavor and superior taste to this quality beer.BL outstanding!!

4.85/5  rDev +151.3%

Best beer ever. i'm a redneck and we all love this beer. Wish I could make sweet love to it.

4.81/5  rDev +149.2%

This is another one of the few types of beers i've had. Not much to really say about it. It tastes quite good and goes down smoothly. So far this is my third favorite beer.

4.8/5  rDev +148.7%

4.72/5  rDev +144.6%

Nectar of the Gods! How can anyone honestly dislike bud light? That would be ludicrous! This is the ultimate party beer! It's everywhere you go! It tastes great, isn't too filling, has a great mouthfeel, and has a smell that will make you want more. If I was stuck drinking any beer for the rest of my life, this would hands down be my choice. Numero uno in my book. mmm bud light

4.68/5  rDev +142.5%

4.68/5  rDev +142.5%

one of my fav beers...i see a bud light i think of cookouts,horseshoes,great times with family and friends.a fresh bud light the taste is great not over powerin and drinks so smooth..and dosent give u a hang over the next day ilike some other beers...bud light for the win!!!

4.52/5  rDev +134.2%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

4.46/5  rDev +131.1%

This is truly the gold standard of fizzy American light lager.

Not a great style, but definitely a great example of the style.

4.44/5  rDev +130.1%