Natural Light | Anheuser-Busch

Added by kbub6f on 09-15-2001

View: Beers
Ratings: 2,190 |  Reviews: 565
1.76/5  rDev +2.9%
look: 1.5 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 2 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.5

Natural Light is hands down my favorite and most drank beer of all time. I have access to treehouse, trillium, NEBCO, and countless other breweries. However, playing beer games with my friends and crushing an entire natural light in one shot (playing dodgebeer aka beerball) beats anything any other beer can offer me. I also am the number one ranked dodgebeer player on the planet.

-Godbless, I will face all challengers

Every cheap light beer has tons of hate from the hipsters in the craft beer world.you guys try way too hard. Like really how much greatness do you expect from a budget option from AB ? Its light easy to drink and costed 3 bucks for 2 25oz cans.

4.35/5  rDev +154.4%
look: 4 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

This beer is watery refreshment! This is my number one go to beer. Because of the price number one and because it is easy to drink and a great beer to have after a long day in the hot sun. If it is hot and muggy outside I don't want a heavy beer no matter how good it tastes it is not as refreshing as a cold, watery natty light.

1.02/5  rDev -40.4%

Nasty. Had to spitm it out. This was my cheap get drunk liquid and now I feel the desire to vomit as it touches my lips. 0.5/10

1.66/5  rDev -2.9%

1.06/5  rDev -38%

Bottom shelf economy beer. Price wise a good buy, but that's all I can really say. Taste is similar bottle to can, except the times I've drank Natural Light from a can I almost usually get a very metallic taste. Not sure if it's the can, which I doubt, since outher AB beers never have a metallic taste. I think it's a combination of the brewing ingredients which pick up some of the metallic from the canning process. Advertised as a pilsner, which I believe to be false. Your typical macro brewed lager, and a bad one at that. Never had a good experience, almost always gotten a headache off of it. Has to be the yeast & hops combination that causes it. Have heard some folks have absolutely no tolerance to it, while others have a pleasant drinking experience. Yellow straw color, big foamy head. Smell is ok, again somewhat metallic smell upon opening, which seems to be the running theme in my experience with Natural Light. If you're looking for an AB economy light beer go with Busch Light.

4.84/5  rDev +183%

1.2/5  rDev -29.8%
look: 1 | smell: 1 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.25

Absolutely terrible, but in a good way..

4.42/5  rDev +158.5%

College in a can, so bad it's good.

1.94/5  rDev +13.5%

Pours out a light straw yellow. Head has very little retention and leaves no lacing.
Metallic twang in the nose with a hint of grains and sweet corn.
Taste is a bit grainy. Corn is faint. It is mostly watered down.
Mouthfeel is sharp and bubbly. Sparking mineral water zone.

1.67/5  rDev -2.3%
look: 1.75 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.75 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.75

1.98/5  rDev +15.8%

2.75/5  rDev +60.8%
look: 2.75 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 2.75 | overall: 2.75

3.93/5  rDev +129.8%

It’s not that bad at all. Buy a thirty pack and have one or two for every meal or after yard work. Very crushable. You can enjoy them all day long and still not feel full. Definitely one of my favorite beers. Cheers.

4.03/5  rDev +135.7%

This beer is like water in a can, but it is definitely my favorite. I drink beer because I like the taste. And this doesn't get me drunk like a lot of other beers when I drink it at the same pace. Love natty light

1.13/5  rDev -33.9%

Disgusting.

1.15/5  rDev -32.7%

Never had Natural Light before, and seeing it seemed fairly popular around beer tents, I decided to pick up a 30 pack and give it a try. Was stunned upon first tasting it, thinking I was having a bad flashback to when I was sick and getting alca-seltzer. Why did they even call this beer? Its just some fizzy, over carbonated weird water. Day after day, I would try another Natural Light hoping my taste was just off, and maybe it is drinkable. Nope, their is nothing redeeming in that mess. But what really floors me is that some people actually like it!?!? Give me a Bud light any day over natural light. I ended up dumping the rest of the case down the drain. I couldnt stand drinking it any longer.

4.47/5  rDev +161.4%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 5 | overall: 4.5

1.42/5  rDev -17%
look: 1.75 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.5

2.1/5  rDev +22.8%

1.53/5  rDev -10.5%
look: 1.75 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.75

1.75/5  rDev +2.3%
look: 1.75 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 1.75 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 1.75

1.28/5  rDev -25.1%
look: 1.25 | smell: 1.25 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.25

Looks like a clear soda.
Musty, cooked grain in the aroma and flavor. No hops presence. Overly sweet touch of malt.
Thin body and mouth feel. Fizzy.

Perhaps the worst beer I have had. I don't dislike light lagers, they have their place and some are done well, but this is the pits. Natual Light makes Old Milwaukee taste like an Ayinger.

Natural Light from Anheuser-Busch