Natural Light | Anheuser-Busch

anheuser-busch.com

Style: Light Lager

Added by kbub6f on 09-15-2001

Ratings: 2,132 |  Reviews: 547

This beer, when poured into my glass, had a large white frothy head with small bubbles that fully diminished. There was some lacing with this beer and very little carbonation was observed. There was very little flavor and the mouthfeel was light and watery.

This beer pours a very fizzy head with zero lacing, it smells like corn and grains and metal, the quintessential adjunct lager. Tastes like water and it feels like water in my mouth. I wouldn't recommend this beer to even my worst enemy; I tried this in college and it almost turned me off to beer forever. I couldn't pound this stuff if you paid me.

This is overly carbonated and watery and is the worst light beer I have tried. I wanted almost 43 yrs. to try this and have not missed anything. There is nothing good here.

This beer is evil. If this doesn't belong at the absolute bottom of the list, I don't know what does. This is watered down even for a light lager. Wow.

I had this last night as a series of light lagers also reviewed this evening. I've been drinking this stuff off and on at the scummiest parties since I was a kid, but forced down a few more gulps to preserve the honor of not having to review any of my beers from distant memory.

Of all the light lagers I had, this was the worst, mostly because of the corn syrup component and almost translucent color and taste. Had an odd sort of tonic-water effect, only without the natural quinine that comes with tonic-water. Overcarbonated and VERY difficult to finish. So I didnt.

Kinda tasted like sandy river water. I get that this is a cheap beer, but at what point do you ask yourself, "Is it really worth it?"

Would Drink Again: No