Natural Light | Anheuser-Busch

Alströms:

firstprev| 2051-2075 | 2076-2100 | 2101-2125  | next → last
Ratings: 2,115 |  Reviews: 542
2.54/5  rDev +50.3%

This is not a pleasant beer to consume, there will be no joy in Mudville tonight if this is all there is......This product as imported into Canada in a quart bottle pours out very light with minimum head that disapates to nothing....it actually appears to be water after sitting for 5 minutes.....the taste is very thin with a slight bitterness which actually gives it a slight bit of character.....

1.3/5  rDev -23.1%

Ah yes, Natty Light, the official beer of poor college students! I think that this is the greatest beer in the world... if you like water and want to look "cool" by holding a can of "beer". Granted, down in my home state of SC, they are keepin' it real by donateing a share of the dinero to the Ace Basin water conservation program, so that is kosher in my book, even though they don't get much money from me. Anyways, to the taste! It brings a line from one of my favorite poems/Iron Maiden songs, "Water, Water everywhere, and not a drop to drink!" That's right, it's water with some yellow stuff in it and some alcohol in it. If you really want something that bad, just strain rubbing alcohol through a dirty sock and get the same effect!

2.4/5  rDev +42%

One of the best session beer's I've ever had. I can drink this stuff all night yet it has a plain taste and color. It didn't taste bad because it didn't taste at all. It's like tasting water. What is there to taste?

1.8/5  rDev +6.5%

I usually don't drink this beer when im out for a night of heavy drinking but last night I grudgingly bought a 12 pack because you can't beat the price. Twelve pack done and the next morning was less hangover than gastro-intestinal hell. I wont go into details, but I will say that I took way more trips to the bathroom in the span of a morning than any human being should.

If its getting messed up you want, I'd take Bud Light or Keystone Light over this. They aren't much better but at least in my experience, not as hard on the belly.

My rating says it all. Watery appearance. No aroma or taste worth noting. Mouthfeel is just as watery as it looks. Got stuck with a bottle of this at a party hosted by people who have no clue about beer. I actually couldn't finish it which says volumes because I'm usually not one to turn down a freebie. I'm not sure if it's the worst beer I've ever had because it has lots of competition but its got to be close.

1.63/5  rDev -3.6%

Pours just barely yellow and ultra clear. I mean nearly as clear as pure water. It produced a soap bubble type head that is not impressive at all. The smell is grainy with a touch of sweet skunk...whatever that is. The head is gone now that I typed that...and I can type fast! Lots of bubbling action. A lemony wang at first taste and watered down something or another. Just not much there resembling beer. Light bodied...well actually extremely watery. Well, it's hard to say, but Cheers anyways!

look: 2.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 3 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

Natural Light pours a peaked straw from a stubby 12oz brown twist off cap bottle. Head goes about two fingers and stays around for a few seconds.

Nose is a sharp astringent and palate is of the same, sharp and bitter astringent along with the bight of carbonation. No detectable saccharides, just sharp and bitter astringent.

Its another hot and humid day with the temperature at ninety six degrees and this macro is hitting the spot. I really don’t think that this Beer was meant to be picked over. I get the impression that this Beer is meant to have its top popped and just thrown back for the pure enjoyment of its being a cold wet conservatively priced Beer.

1.92/5  rDev +13.6%

Next to the Beast, this is probably the ultimate frathouse beer, and hey, I saw Stone Cold Steve Austin drink one on tv not too far back. I decided to give it a try, knowing full well what I was getting into.

This beer is a very pale straw color, about the same as Bud Ice Light. I actually got a decent head on mine which lasted a minute before disappearing. It had a clean beer smell to it, even though it was a little sweet. This stuff had a very watery mouthfeel, and on the tip of the tongue it seemed almost sugary sweet. Elsewhere on the palatte, it had almost no taste. The taste it did have tasted almost of pure adjuncts with minimal malt. No hop presence whatsoever. As the beer warmed up, the aftertaste was dominated by a green apple taste. Not like Bud where you had to "search" for the green apple. I could almost swear there was no alcohol in this beer based on the taste. Goes down smooth, but the apple aftertaste might discourage some.

Anyway, this is the cheapest beer I've bought so far, at around $3.50 for six bottles. This beer solely exists for poor saps who want to get wasted, but it isn't too bad.

1.5/5  rDev -11.2%
look: 1.5 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.5

I have to say that this is probably one of the worst beers I've had. Maybe if it were ice cold it would be somewhat drinkable, but as it warms up the slightest bit, it starts tasting nastier and nastier. Very light in color, body - hard to get a whole can of this down really. But if your goal is cheap beer that will get you drunk, then I guess this one would fit that bill.

1.5/5  rDev -11.2%
look: 1.5 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.5

Okay, the continuation of confessions. In my drinking of Budweiser at friends parties, I have had this on occasion. I consider this to be worse than Bud Light, which is practically water. I wish the macros would get light beer down before I have to worry about my weight.

1.52/5  rDev -10.1%

i didn't buy this...it was offered today under a clear blue sky and warm sunny conditions. i drank a sixer and just got tired. if you can believe it this was my first try at Natty Light. there are a lot of cheap swill beers that are better, so why even bother? it does slide down pretty easy though...for a crap beer. deserving of the top spot of worst beers.

2.78/5  rDev +64.5%

Nattie Light is truly the staple of college campuses everywhere. Cheap beers are usually pretty bad, and Nattie is no different. Yet Nattie Light is the best of the worst. It's a college party beer, thats it. And although it looks really strange, Nattie Light does come in a bottle. You usually will be questioned because it looks all sophisticated (wow Nattie in a bottle?!?) Don't be fooled though, when you thought it couldnt get any worse, it does out of the bottle. Stick with that trashy silver can and before you know it you will be able to pound plenty of this swill.

1.18/5  rDev -30.2%

No. How's that for a succinct review? This beer lacks any redeeming qualities whatsoever. Wait, I suppose that it could give sparkling water a run for its money. A very pale straw color with an odd grain aroma, and a subdued head. Very little flavor, just a faint note of hops at the finish and stinging carbonation.

1.8/5  rDev +6.5%

I can't stand bad beer. I refuse to drink crappy beer. There's no point in wasting your money on bad beer when you can get drunk for less on cheap liquor. That being said, when the beer has no flavor and goes down like water, it makes it better than most bad beers. At least I can get it down without my gag reflex being triggered. Budweiser and Southpaw Light trip the reflex around the last third of the can/bottle/cup and I'm being serious.

1.36/5  rDev -19.5%

Presentation: 12 oz light silver can with a "Born On Date" on the bottom of the can. 110 calories for a light beer.

Appearance: Pale oh so pale yellow, perhaps the palest beer of them all. Thank the beer gods cause there is a head, thin as paper but there is a head.

Smell: Odd cooked grain and cereal aroma, a bit of dirt in the nose also ... not earth but dirt, perhaps the metallic aroma from the can and the cooked veggie smell?

Taste: Thin body, thin malt. Crisp with a tonic like carbonation and a scarcely smooth mouth feel. Extremely faint malt flavour, cereal grains are more noticeable. Hops are nearly negligible and the only reason they even are present in the flavour threshold is that there is barely any malt flavour. On the dry side with a weird thin flash of sweetness that seems forced. The after taste consists of pretty much nothing except a very faded grain and corn taste.

Notes: Where's the beer? Light beers are light beers but this is on the verge of not even being beer.

firstprev| 2051-2075 | 2076-2100 | 2101-2125  | next → last