Natural Light | Anheuser-Busch

Added by kbub6f on 09-15-2001

Ratings: 2,117 |  Reviews: 543

1.05/5  rDev -37.9%

1.5/5  rDev -11.2%

Look, I was desperate in college. That's all I have to say. Whatever got me drunk while paying $10 for a 30 pack is a beer I'd drink. This watered down dog pee is, and will stay in my tastebuds forever. Recently, I came across a Natty Light in a friend's refrigerator. Poured out of a can into a pint glass.

I will say, it is a very easy beer to drink. At only 4.2%, no wonder why it attracts so many young drinkers that haven't developed the taste for craft brews. To be honest, there was no smell I can detect. Tastes just as it smells with a slight hint of corn and light malt. Pale yellow body with a thin head that dissipates within 20 seconds.

Nasty stuff. On par with good ol' Keystone Light as the worst beer I have ever drank.

2.5/5  rDev +47.9%

1.76/5  rDev +4.1%

1.75/5  rDev +3.6%

1.25/5  rDev -26%

I can't believe I've drunk this...

Natural Light from Anheuser-Busch