Natural Light | Anheuser-Busch

Ratings: 2,098 |  Reviews: 538
3.28/5  rDev +80.2%
look: 2 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.25

1.87/5  rDev +2.7%
look: 2.25 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 2 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 2

1.75/5  rDev -3.8%
look: 1.75 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 1.75 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 1.75

Awful, stay away from it!

2.59/5  rDev +42.3%
look: 2.25 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 2 | overall: 2.75

Natural Light (A.K.A The bottom of the barrel beer.) When I first turned 21 this was my beer of choice, of coarse. Thus, proving the stereotypes right I guess. Since then my tastes have changed a little. After the Igloo cooler ran a little low after a night of golfing, I bought a few 25oz of this. I had one left over to do this review. The beer pours with a fluffy white head that didn't take long to dissipate. The beer itself was a light straw color that was almost transparent. The beer left no lacing in the glass to speak of, and there were little to no carbonization bubbles. It smelled like that normal American lager smell, sweet corn, grains, and water. The taste is very light. It's almost impossible to taste anything but water. All I can taste is bread, corn, and sweetness. It's not terrible but it's the most light beer that I have ever tasted. The beer is very smooth but that's the sacrifice with the taste. All I can really say about this beer is it's a Slammer Beer. Slam lots of them to get drunk. If someone is looking to enjoy the taste stay away from this beer. I think that's what makes this beer popular to kids. It's cheap, It's beer, and it tastes like water so you can keep slamming them down. I'll buy it again, but it's far from being one of my top beers anymore.

1.44/5  rDev -20.9%
look: 1.25 | smell: 1 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.25 | overall: 2

Only good as a frat house cheap beer.

2.83/5  rDev +55.5%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 3 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 2.75

1.54/5  rDev -15.4%
look: 1.75 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 1.5

look: 1.25 | smell: 1.25 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 1.25 | overall: 1.25

1.44/5  rDev -20.9%
look: 1.5 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 1.25 | overall: 1.5

1.25/5  rDev -31.3%

I recently, prior to a party, saw a case of this for sale at an outrageously low amount of money. So I rationally thought that what the hell, it's a cheap macro lager - what could be so bad about it?

I'm writing this to let you know this is bad. It tastes like a generic macro lager left out for a few days. The carbonation is so flat, and the mouthfeel so light, that this just feels like slightly worsened dish water. This is not the worst beer I've had, but it's undoubtedly the worst light lager I've consumed - and probably the worst beer under 7% I've had.

Sweet Jesus. I love my light beers but this is gotta be the lowest of the lows. Natty Light is what the dollar store would sell if they opened a bootleg back room distillery maintained by the minions.

2.63/5  rDev +44.5%
look: 3 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.5

Very light yellow color with very little cap or lace.

Some aroma of grain, it's a clean aroma but faint.

Taste is, well, light. Truth in advertising here. Letting it warm up doesn't improve the taste but doesn't make it any worse either. There is some prickle from the bubbles but no hops that I can detect.

Texture is thin.

Best served cold as a thirst quencher or chasing food.

2.99/5  rDev +64.3%

2.43/5  rDev +33.5%
look: 2.25 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.5

I used to drink this when I was 20, and didn't know any better. I just knew that it was a cheap light beer. I was at a horror convention recently, and the folks presenting the low-budget flick were giving out cans of Natty to the crowd in that 100-seat room. I raised my hand, and was tossed a can of NL. Upon cracking it, I remembered why I switched to decent & craft beer. That stuff tasted like water with a tiny smidgen of beer flavor. If you're just looking to get drunk, that's your beer. If you actually want to TASTE it.....look elsewhere......

look: 1.25 | smell: 1.25 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 1.25 | overall: 1.25

1.02/5  rDev -44%

1.58/5  rDev -13.2%
look: 1.75 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.5

1.97/5  rDev +8.2%