Natural Light | Anheuser-Busch

anheuser-busch.com

Style: Light Lager

Added by kbub6f on 09-15-2001

Ratings: 2,099 |  Reviews: 539

Pure unadulterated filth. Easily among the worst beers I've had the misfortune to encounter. That is all.

2.4/5  rDev +31.9%

2.48/5  rDev +36.3%

Nastier than shit. I like light beer and this is the worst drink man has ever known.

1.25/5  rDev -31.3%

1.12/5  rDev -38.5%

1.84/5  rDev +1.1%

1.3/5  rDev -28.6%

This beet taste like watered down piss, this is by far the worst beer i have ever tasted.

1.44/5  rDev -20.9%

2.2/5  rDev +20.9%

OKAY. I was hiking in Colorado when I had this, as an explanation.

Hot day, right on - I had a little flask of Windsor Canadian with me (a rare thing, I view liquor as merely a wasted chance to have a beer, but sometimes you're in situations where you need a little to go a long way), and it came to pass that one of the guys hauled out a few cans of Natty that he'd been toting. He kindly offered to share, but we gave them a while in a nearby stream to cool down a bit first.

Look man, perhaps obviously by posting here, I love beer. Love it, nearly all of it, and I do my best to keep an open mind and leave the snobbery aside.

But even given that I love beer, given that it was hot, I was tired, and would have pronounced a cold can of Budweiser the equal of Westvleteren XII (not that I've ever had the latter) on that day, this is some terrible beer right here.

There's just NO reason for it to be as utterly thin, tasteless and generally bad as it is. I mean, they could care a LITTLE bit about what they put in cans, it seems to me.

1.5/5  rDev -17.6%