Natty Daddy (6%)

Added:
Jun 29, 2015
No description / notes.
View: More Beers
Recent ratings and reviews. | Log in to view more ratings + sorting options.
Reviewed by KentT from Tennessee

1.19/5  rDev -28.7%
look: 1.25 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1 | feel: 1 | overall: 1.25
When you want a beer really bad, AB/Inbev has a really bad beer for you. No foamy head, no lacing, has one strong, distinct flavor note which is fusel alcohol. Which meets gasoline. Unrefined and crude as a American basically malt liquor gets. A hit on a hot summer day at the trailer park. I'll drink water when I am desperate before I will drink this crap. Has the worst aftertaste, this side of Lithuania, and the worst headache and hangover ever. If it's the end of the month, you're on a cheapie budget, buy decent malt liquor instead. Olde English 800, Colt 45, or Mickey's is 1000 times better, and somewhat drinkable. And as cheap. Be forewarned. If I could give this negative point ratings, I would.
Nov 21, 2018
Reviewed by OldSchoolMike from North Carolina

1.37/5  rDev -18%
look: 1.75 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.25
I had never seen it before, but I had to try it. A mistake that I will not make again. If I was just wanting to get loaded, there are better and quicker ways.
Dec 13, 2017

Rated: 2.25 by Iamjeff6 from Virginia

Dec 10, 2015
Reviewed by 3CheersforCheapBeers from Michigan

2.38/5  rDev +42.5%
look: 1.75 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2 | overall: 3.75
People miss the point of a beer like Natty Daddy. It is one of my favorite beers because not only is it the cheapest beer on the market but it tastes better than the majority of adjunct lagers out there, and has a very generous abv of 6%. It costs $9.77 for a case at my local store. That makes it extremely shareable as well. You can't beat the price+abv+taste combination. Would I want to drink this beer every day? No. Is this beer comparable to beers that were crafted for taste? No. This beer was crafted for affordability. It doesn't even taste bad. There's alot worse tasting lagers out there with half the abv and almost double the price. I'll buy a case of Natty Daddy any day. Thumbs up to Anheuser-Busch because this is the only adjunct lager I buy to this day.
Sep 16, 2015
Reviewed by williered from Massachusetts

1.02/5  rDev -38.9%
Quite disgusting. Tastes like carbonated water with a slight beer taste. It's hard for me to comment on any aromas and flavors because I could taste nothing, but a very generic watered down "beer" flavor. There's really nothing here.
Aug 11, 2015

Rated: 2.44 by empowell8394 from Pennsylvania

Aug 10, 2015
Reviewed by tone77 from Pennsylvania

2.72/5  rDev +62.9%
look: 2 | smell: 3 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 2.75
Poured from a 12 oz. can. Has a very pale yellow color with a 1 inch head. Smell is of corn, mild grains, green apples. Taste is grains, malts, some corn is present, hints of green apple, mild and easy drinking. Feels medium bodied in the mouth and overall nothing special, not bad for a cheap lager, but nothing to get excited about.
Jun 29, 2015