Budweiser Signature Draught | Anheuser-Busch

Anheuser-Busch
Missouri, United States
anheuser-busch.com

Style: American Adjunct Lager

We proudly serve the highest quality Budweiser in the SIGNATURE DRAUGHT EXPERIENCE. Through an advanced chilling system, a dual action faucet, and the perfect glassware, the SIGNATURE DRAUGHT EXPERIENCE provides a colder and creamier Budweiser.

Added by DoubleJ on 10-05-2016

3.07/5  rDev 0%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.25

Essentially a Budweiser served at 31F and a different mixture of gas, Budweiser Signature Draught was served to me at the Biergarten at Anheuser Busch. It isn't simply Budweiser on-tap; it's listed as a completely different beer on the menu. On to the beer:

A bone white head with frosty foam rests above a pale gold colored beer. The aroma brings a little green apple bite, similar to your standard Budweiser, smells very clean and doesn't really offend while offering a little.

With the chilling and gas changes, does Signature Draught come out ahead. I think it does. It doesn't turn water into wine, but it does elevate the overall experience. Its highlight is a light, frosty, and crisp mouthfeel which work well together, whereas other mass-produced lagers have the tendency of feeling like seltzer water or soda bubbles.

Would I order this at a beer centric bar? If the price is similar to the $4 at the Biergarten, and being the only pale lager option, and I needed to quench my thirst quick, I could see it. Otherwise, chalk it as one and out, albeit fun wrinkle.

Budweiser Signature Draught from Anheuser-Busch