Wild Blue | Anheuser-Busch

Anheuser-Busch
Missouri, United States
anheuser-busch.com

Style: Fruit / Vegetable Beer

Wild Blue is a blueberry lager that fuses the juice of nature’s perfect fruit – blueberries – with premium American and German hops, two row and six-row barley malt and cereal grains. Wild Blue has a full taste with a pleasant blueberry aroma and flavor, and contains 8% ABV.

Added by Todd on 09-27-2005

View: Beers
Ratings: 1,664 |  Reviews: 634

It is best blueberry beer I have had! I truly recommend folks who love the taste of blueberry within the beer. I am one of them!

Legitimately the best tasting beer I have ever had. High ABV makes for a great time as well.

8%. One or two of these will give you a very nice buzz. Taste is enjoyable. Color looks like grape juice but I don't care because it does the job. High quality beer.

I love the flavor and aroma of this beer. Almost taste like juice. Dangerously tastey, doesn't taste like an 8%

I LOVE his beer! I am a woman so that my influence my decision. I do not like the regular taste of beer. This beer tastes good for those who can't take the bitter taste of your normal beer. Who can deny the alcohol content of 8%!?

This beer is, as they say, as close to a wine as they come - but it is not - it is just a good healthy, frothy lager. It pretends to be nothing else.

Blueberry is an understatement. The taste itself is sweet like blueberries right off the vine. It helps me recall an earlier day when beer was made from the ingredients that one found locally. It has no bad aftertaste and is truly a delicious brew.

Those who find this beer a bad option must be stuck in the mindset that beer must taste one way and one way only....but Wild Blue stands on its' own. The only surprising thing about Wild Blue is that it is made by those who bring us Budweiser. Will it hold up through the transition period to new ownership? I do not know - but if it does - then maybe reviewers who skewered this unique brew will be able to revisit and maybe change their minds.

Why is Wild Blue no longer being distributed in Minneapolis, Minnesota? It's my all-time favorite and I can't find it anywhere anymore!

This is my wife's favorite beer, and I make a great effort to never run out of of Wild Blue. One Wild Blue and my wife is "Happy"! And when she's happy, she is always in the mood to make me happy. Anyone who gives this brew a bad score does so because it is an unconventional beer flavor. It tastes like the Blue Berries it is made from. The flavor is so intense that I am not ashamed to admit that I enjoy this girly beer, but then, I love Blueberry pie!

My favorite beer. I didn’t used to like beer, but Wild Blue changed that! Wild Blue has 8% ABV, lower ABV beers don’t taste right. They taste like water!

The people who don't like this beer generally just don't like sweet beers. This drink is delicious and tastes like a blueberry soda. Careful though, it's 8%, but you wouldn't know it by drinking it. I've had a lot of different beers, and this one is by far my favorite. Everyone has their go-to beer, and this one is mine. Unfortunately it's really expensive to drink every night, so you might wanna keep this one for some weekends or special occasions.

My new FAVORITE beer! Smell, taste, mouthfeel and especially drinkability are all FANTATSTIC! It's a little strong at 8% alc, but goes down smooth. My local liquor store only carries it in 6 packs, and sells out pretty regularly. A highly recommended drink.

I don't normally care for alcohol in general but when I tried the Wild Blue Blueberry lager/ale I was pretty impressed with it. I will definitely buy it again and recommend it to others as well. I drank it straight from the bottle so can't really give much on the appearance but everything else was excellent in my opinion.

I've been drinking Wild Blue for a few years now, I love it. It's my favorite of all beers. I have to order it from a little liquor store. Hard to find, one chain grocery store would have it a little while, then they quit stocking it.

4.99/5  rDev +118.9%

Favorite beer ever. Tastes great and you only need one or 2 to get feeling relaxed.

Wild Blue from Anheuser-Busch