Michelob Ultra | Anheuser-Busch

Anheuser-Busch
Missouri, United States
anheuser-busch.com

Style: Light Lager

Brewed using the finest barley malt, select grains, all-imported hops and a pure-cultured yeast strain. The special choice of grains combined with the extended mashing process produces a smooth, refreshing beer with fewer carbohydrates.

Added by BeerAdvocate on 05-19-2002

View: Beers
Ratings: 2,425 |  Reviews: 636

Tastes fine, gets you drunk before filling you up. Also maybe I want to watch my weight. Bunch of animals on here...

I funkin like it. Don’t get scared from the word “ultra”. It’s basically just light beer. Tastes refreshing. Not all beers have to be douchey micro brews. Don’t get me wrong, there’s some better beers out there, but this beer has its place. When I read reviews, it’s funny that everyone thinks their an expert. It’s beer bro! It’s either drinkable, or dump that shit down the sink. If I was drinking for the soul purpose to get funked up, it wouldn’t be with beer.

Not sure why this rating is so low. Every time I go to the beer store or lcbo it’s out of stock so clearly people love it. Smooth as it gets . I drive to other locations just to get what I want .

My personal favo(u)rite. The perfect light beer. A good substitute for water.

4.89/5  rDev +157.4%

very clean and refersing very l;ight

4.76/5  rDev +150.5%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 5 | overall: 4.75

After lengthy test of human endurance, man prefers to be rewarded with this magnificent brew. Cans are the prefered container due to their low weight for packing on a cycling, sailing, or skiing adventure. The slender size makes the cans perfect for packing into ones jeans. Optimally cans can be inserted through the front zipper stashed in the jeans above the ski boots. The cans are often purchased by the "30" as they are assorted into a beautiful suitcase. In ones hands delicate fingers wrap effortlessly to ensure a tight grip. The feeling of holding a slender tall yet athletic can can only be compared to the exhilarating feel of yachting on the mediterranean after a grueling cycle through the dolomites. The taste is world renowned. Some have compared the taste to that of a very young yet well fed flamingo, oh how delicious they are. After consumption the body feels a great pleasure which has no equal. The smell brings ill prepared man to his knees for it is unrivaled. As the beer slides down a man's throat he oft not forget how powerful each day he breathes earths air can be.

4.75/5  rDev +150%

4.75/5  rDev +150%

4.71/5  rDev +147.9%

Overall, I like the taste andcontent. Seems to be a bit pricy to have around for a regular beer.

4.68/5  rDev +146.3%

I am a fan of domestic light beer, and this is my goto. The bros insist waitresses card me when I order, claiming you can't order Ultra unless you are under 21. But I can't help myself, this is what I like. I can drink these all night with no damage. If you like flavor or a buzz, stay away - this aint THAT brew. This is for guys like me who harvest flavor from the enchiladas, and seek refreshment from my brew.

4.5/5  rDev +136.8%

I am not sure why people dislike it so much. For 20 bottles it was 12$. Great buy. It is a great beer to relax and drink with. It does the trick but it has decent quality and taste when you compare it to other light beers in the same price range. It has a sweet taste that doesn't linger.

4.5/5  rDev +136.8%

4.48/5  rDev +135.8%

One of the best light beers ever. Non filling and light on impurities leave a crisp beer than can be consumed in mass while suffering little consequences. Perfect for sunny days and activities.

4.44/5  rDev +133.7%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

My favorite light domestic beer.

4.39/5  rDev +131.1%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.5

This is my go to beer. I will travel to other bars just to have this on tap.

Michelob Ultra from Anheuser-Busch