Michelob Ultra | Anheuser-Busch

Anheuser-Busch
Missouri, United States
anheuser-busch.com

Style: Light Lager

Brewed using the finest barley malt, select grains, all-imported hops and a pure-cultured yeast strain. The special choice of grains combined with the extended mashing process produces a smooth, refreshing beer with fewer carbohydrates.

Added by BeerAdvocate on 05-19-2002

Ratings: 2,295 |  Reviews: 606

1.25/5  rDev -32.4%

This poured with nearly no head and a pale yellow color. Virtually without scent it has actually has alight easy drinking taste. Lets face this is an alcohol delivery system for people who want less carbs and calories. I must admit that if I intend to get intoxicated and not be filled up this is the easiest drinking beer I can think of.

2.46/5  rDev +33%

I had a 6 pack of these over a couple of days. 12 ounce bottles poured into a pilsener. "Born On" date of 08/20/2012.

Appearance: Very clear pale yellow, white fizzy head that reduced quickly to a thin froth. Some carbonation bubbles and a thin lacing as the beer was drank.

Smell: Not a lot here. Slight grainy aroma with a little something metallic in the background.

Taste: As to flavor there was not a lot. Crisp, dry and semi-sweet with mild hop bitterness. Slight sting.

Mouth feel: Thin, watery, slight bite, semi-dry.

Overall: Refreshing and good after getting hot and thirsty. Easy to drink. If you want something with flavor you need to try something else.

2.75/5  rDev +48.6%

2.25/5  rDev +21.6%

1.42/5  rDev -23.2%

Not quite sure exactly what the purpose is of this beer. Yes it's one of the best selling in the world and yes, it probably makes A-B boat loads of money but literally it's like drinking nothing. No texture, no taste, no smell, no flavor, nothing. Just yellow'ish, watery, hop swill. I shall forever pass on it.

2.18/5  rDev +17.8%

The bottle is so decieving..

It's like "DRINK ME! I am a creation of the beer Gods."

But then you taste it and you are like "That jerk lied to me!"

I was encouraged by every frat-boy, tailgater and party boys to try this and that is was amazing. I refrained because I am more of a full-bodied beer guy, myself..
Alas, I was at a Liquor store and was feeling generous and I picked up a six-pack along with my regular 12 pack of Budweiser...

Boy, was that a waste of $8! I ended up giving it away to my cousin because I could barely stomach the bottle I had and moved on to bigger and better things. (Budweiser)

2.25/5  rDev +21.6%