Budweiser & Clamato Chelada | Anheuser-Busch

anheuser-busch.com

Style: Fruit / Vegetable Beer

Added by Zorro on 06-24-2007

2.7/5  rDev +33.7%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 3 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.5

I have to come clean with everyone out there. This stuff is like crack for me. It's a total acquired taste guilty pleasure. As a Canadian, I grew up mixing Clamato into shitty beers like Old Milwaukee. Beer and clam is a perfect drink for camping or hangover mornings. The way Cheladas are spiced is unique, but very appealing to me. I can't help myself.

4.4/5  rDev +117.8%
look: 4 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

I love this, the boyfriend discovered it in CA and since then it's always been a guilty pleasure. Totally for those who love clamato, and otherwise I could totally understand hating it.

1.06/5  rDev -47.5%

This was vile. I took 1 sip and nearly vomited. Seriously who would drink this.

Thankfully had a selection of other beers to drink

3.09/5  rDev +53%

I like this version a lot better than Bud light

1.77/5  rDev -12.4%

I'm convinced all the high ratings are AB employees. There is no way a real "beer advocate" would choose this over making their own. Grab your favorite lager and a bottle of clamato juice and mix accordingly. $2.99 a 25oz can, not worth it. Just make your own.

4.02/5  rDev +99%

Suprisingly good taste, smells good

3.25/5  rDev +60.9%

1.25/5  rDev -38.1%

1.5/5  rDev -25.7%

3.75/5  rDev +85.6%

1.75/5  rDev -13.4%

3.5/5  rDev +73.3%

This is not a beer but rather sort of a cocktail drink to all those not familiar with michelada or chelada drinks. Color is pinkish and not that pleasant to the eye, smell is weak for michelada original ingredients, I liked the taste thouh, don't get me wrong this is nothing close to preparing one yourself. Great for 100+ degrees summer days and have 1 or 2 at most.

The only use for this beer is to cure a hangover

2.05/5  rDev +1.5%

1.75/5  rDev -13.4%

Tried Bud light and Modelo version too. Even tried making my own different ways. This one is just the best mix of THIS TYPE OF DRINK. I tried using chelada mix and tried with V8 juice but doesn't compare. I think we need a new phrase... "Konk! Wow! I could have hard a Chelada!". :)

Budweiser & Clamato Chelada from Anheuser-Busch