Bud Light & Clamato Chelada | Anheuser-Busch

1.84/5
Alströms:

3.42/5  rDev +85.9%

2.38/5  rDev +29.3%
look: 1.75 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2.25

Poured from a 25 OZ can into a pint glass. The appearance is a cloudy pink color with no head. The aroma is tomatoes. The taste is mostly salty tomato. Not good.

3.75/5  rDev +103.8%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

I guess i am being a little nice. I actually like this beer. A bloody beer with a bit of peppery taste with it. Just got to be a fan of bloody marys i guess to enjoy this beer

2.3/5  rDev +25%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 2

1.23/5  rDev -33.2%
look: 1.25 | smell: 1.25 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 1 | overall: 1.25

Another challenging beer. Pink color, smelled of a V8. Taste is bread and V8. Oh, there is clam juice in it too. I prefer my clams to come straight from the ocean, sucked down raw on the beach. Avoid this like the plague.

2.18/5  rDev +18.5%
look: 2.25 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.25

141 reviews??? I don't believe there are 141 drinkers that bought this. I wanted to lick my ass to get the crappy taste out of my mouth. seriously, ship it to the Gitmo and the taliban will talk. I paid the 1.99 for a can trying to be funny. One sip and I was done. Horrible.

1.76/5  rDev -4.3%

2.33/5  rDev +26.6%

2.53/5  rDev +37.5%
look: 2.25 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 3 | feel: 2 | overall: 2.25

1.77/5  rDev -3.8%
look: 2 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 1.75 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 1.75

1.69/5  rDev -8.2%
look: 2 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 2 | overall: 1.75

1.67/5  rDev -9.2%
look: 1.75 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 1.75

Imagine a Bud Light, but with something more. The color is a pinkish red. The nose makes me think of Diet Tomato juice. Then the taste makes me wonder if Crystal Light has a Tomato flavor. If they do, it has been added to Bud Light in the form of this abomination. I could not bring myself to finish more than an ounce. I nice stout goes a long way to added something to a Bloody Mary. Adding Tomato Juice to Bud Light makes angels cry. I had to do it since it is the bottom of the list.

1.78/5  rDev -3.3%
look: 1.5 | smell: 1 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.5

1.7/5  rDev -7.6%
look: 1.25 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 2 | overall: 2

1.06/5  rDev -42.4%

I can't get the flavor out of my mouth. Somebody help me. I tried licking the bottom of my shoe. This beer tastes of cheap light flavorless beer mixed with the worst tomato juice you can find then someone accidentally poured the water out of a fish tank into it, then dumped salt into it to bring out the flavor. Truly horrible.

1.39/5  rDev -24.5%
look: 2 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 1 | overall: 1.25

1.81/5  rDev -1.6%
look: 1.5 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 2 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.75

4.54/5  rDev +146.7%

I don't get the bad reviews. I know everyone is different, but it seems to me that there is some snobbery towards this beer. Honestly, the first couple of times that I tried this I didn't like it at all. But, then I started craving the aftertaste. It is smooth and very drinkable. I would probably stay away if you are prone to getting heart burn easy as it is a little spicy. It is great with spicy food such as authentic Mexican or homemade chili. I suggest that all of the haters should give this another try. Maybe you aren't tilting the can properly before opening. You can't just pop a can open and chug. You have to tilt it slightly multiple times to get the beer to mix properly with the clamato.

For anyone that hasn't tried it, give it a shot, but keep an open mind. Also, read the directions on the side of the can.

Bud Light & Clamato Chelada from Anheuser-Busch