Bud Light & Clamato Chelada | Anheuser-Busch

anheuser-busch.com

Style: Fruit / Vegetable Beer

Added by Zorro on 06-26-2007

2.23/5  rDev +25.3%
look: 2.25 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2 | overall: 2.25

I prefer the Budweiser version of this, although there really is not much difference between the two. Worth a try if you've never had a chelada and think you'd like one... However, if you've ever had a "real" chelada and enjoyed it, then this isnt really that good comparitively.

1.89/5  rDev +6.2%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 3 | overall: 2

1.99/5  rDev +11.8%
look: 2 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 1.75

1.6/5  rDev -10.1%
look: 1.75 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.25 | overall: 1.75

1.52/5  rDev -14.6%
look: 1.75 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.5

look: 1.5 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 2

4.4/5  rDev +147.2%

This is the shit. The Shit. Seriously. Nothing says let's go camping, find some inbreds, and let them shove a banjo up our asses like Bud Light & Clamato. I find myself gravitating towards flannel shirts when I crack open a 25 oz. bad boy, and later I am grasping my hatchet when I wake up on the splintery floor of my dad's Winnebago, drowning in empty Bud Light & Clamato cans and empty Cheez-It boxes. 10/10 will drink again. Woo Pig Sooie.

2.9/5  rDev +62.9%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 3

Nice salty taste with a beer taste. Making from scratch is better

1.5/5  rDev -15.7%
look: 1.5 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.5

2.13/5  rDev +19.7%

2.36/5  rDev +32.6%
look: 1 | smell: 1.25 | taste: 3 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.75

I don't think it is as bad as the reviews say. I never had a beer chelada before. Its like a watered down bloody Mary alternative. It doesn't look or taste like beer. But it is highly drinkable.

3.18/5  rDev +78.7%
look: 2.25 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3 | overall: 3.5

Don't know why everyone is hating on this drink. Yea it's not your typical beer but for what it is I love it. It's a beer 'n clam. If you like mixing clam in a light lager than this is for you. I usually mix Clamato into cheap beer. This stuff is pretty expensive for what it is but it's great to have on the go for camping or golfing when you can't bring your own clam with you. Guess it's a western Canadian thing lol.

1.81/5  rDev +1.7%
look: 1.5 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 2 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.75

Pours a cloudy pink color with massive head that fizzles to nothing. Smells like rotten fruit. Tastes putrid and burns going down. This is by far the worst beer I have ever had. I don't like to waste beer and this is the only one I have ever dumped down the drain.

This is the most disgusting thing I have ever tasted. It looks and tastes exactly like you'd expect, tomato soup mixed with seafood mixed with Bud Light. Some people like it, it literally made me feel sick.

2.49/5  rDev +39.9%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2.25

Good for a bloody mary replacement. Looks great, but not a lot of taste but very drinkable and pretty much everyone will drink it.

1.61/5  rDev -9.6%

1.47/5  rDev -17.4%

1.75/5  rDev -1.7%

Just so we're in the clear, I am a mild fan of Clamato-beer cocktails.
Appearance: Light pink. Kind of weird actually, normally the mix is medium red.
Smell: Tomato, malt, astringent corn.
Taste: Surprisingly mild tomato, no clam to speak of, tons of astringent corn. Way worse astringency than normal Bud Light. Salty, but not salty enough to mask anything. No spice to speak of.
Overall: You're much better off just mixing normal Bud Light with Clamato. This tastes very watered down and the malt is way worse than even normal Bud Light.

1.16/5  rDev -34.8%