Bud Light & Clamato Chelada | Anheuser-Busch

Liked:
1.84/5
Alströms:

Straggler part 3 of 4.

I pretty much already know what I'm getting myself into.

Look - Looks kind of like somebody juiced a bloody tampon into my glass. Large momenrary head that disappates to nothingness with a few seconds.

S - What you would expect. Bottom shelf tomato juice and bottom shelf beer.

T - Rancid salvation army esque tomato juice with a medium amount of salt and cheap adjunct.

F - Feels as lifeless and flat as the Dead Sea.

O - I'm going to take this outback and shoot it like the abomination it is. This is only the third beer where I couldn't stick to my " at least drink six ounces prior to dumping " motto. Other two were Mickey's and Steel Reserve. And this takes the shit cake for worst of all time.

3.53/5  rDev +91.8%

For me, this makes Bud Light Drinkable.

2.1/5  rDev +14.1%

1.2/5  rDev -34.8%

Worst thing I've tasted.
The combo is horrible

1.75/5  rDev -4.9%
look: 1.75 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 1.75 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 1.75

After helping my friend move I opened his fridge, only to realize the people that previously lived there had left behind this gem. Seeing how free is the only this beverage should be "enjoyed" I figured this was my best opportunity to try this.

OH GOD. Tastes like rotten speghettios. An icky thickness from the tomato juice. Cheap tomato juice flavor. Very salty. Like the salt that is great in balancing out a Gose, except here the salty serves as only a reminder of the poor life choice you made. Even after drinking it your throat is so dry from the salt. Oh, I forgot to mention the vomit flavor. Or at least what I imagine drinking vomit would taste like.

2.23/5  rDev +21.2%
look: 2.25 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2 | overall: 2.25

I prefer the Budweiser version of this, although there really is not much difference between the two. Worth a try if you've never had a chelada and think you'd like one... However, if you've ever had a "real" chelada and enjoyed it, then this isnt really that good comparitively.

1.89/5  rDev +2.7%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 3 | overall: 2

1.99/5  rDev +8.2%
look: 2 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 1.75

1.6/5  rDev -13%
look: 1.75 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.25 | overall: 1.75

1.52/5  rDev -17.4%
look: 1.75 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.5

look: 1.5 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 2

4.4/5  rDev +139.1%

This is the shit. The Shit. Seriously. Nothing says let's go camping, find some inbreds, and let them shove a banjo up our asses like Bud Light & Clamato. I find myself gravitating towards flannel shirts when I crack open a 25 oz. bad boy, and later I am grasping my hatchet when I wake up on the splintery floor of my dad's Winnebago, drowning in empty Bud Light & Clamato cans and empty Cheez-It boxes. 10/10 will drink again. Woo Pig Sooie.

2.9/5  rDev +57.6%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 3

Nice salty taste with a beer taste. Making from scratch is better

1.5/5  rDev -18.5%
look: 1.5 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.5

2.13/5  rDev +15.8%

2.36/5  rDev +28.3%
look: 1 | smell: 1.25 | taste: 3 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.75

I don't think it is as bad as the reviews say. I never had a beer chelada before. Its like a watered down bloody Mary alternative. It doesn't look or taste like beer. But it is highly drinkable.

3.18/5  rDev +72.8%
look: 2.25 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3 | overall: 3.5

Don't know why everyone is hating on this drink. Yea it's not your typical beer but for what it is I love it. It's a beer 'n clam. If you like mixing clam in a light lager than this is for you. I usually mix Clamato into cheap beer. This stuff is pretty expensive for what it is but it's great to have on the go for camping or golfing when you can't bring your own clam with you. Guess it's a western Canadian thing lol.

1.81/5  rDev -1.6%
look: 1.5 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 2 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.75

Pours a cloudy pink color with massive head that fizzles to nothing. Smells like rotten fruit. Tastes putrid and burns going down. This is by far the worst beer I have ever had. I don't like to waste beer and this is the only one I have ever dumped down the drain.

This is the most disgusting thing I have ever tasted. It looks and tastes exactly like you'd expect, tomato soup mixed with seafood mixed with Bud Light. Some people like it, it literally made me feel sick.

2.49/5  rDev +35.3%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2.25

Good for a bloody mary replacement. Looks great, but not a lot of taste but very drinkable and pretty much everyone will drink it.

1.61/5  rDev -12.5%