Shock Top Belgian White | Anheuser-Busch

Missouri, United States
anheuser-busch.com

Style: Witbier

Originally known as Spring Heat Spiced Wheat

We’ve shaken up traditional tastes by brewing a spiced Belgian-style wheat ale with real orange, lemon and lime peels,and then added a little coriander spice to the mix. This uniquely-crafted and award-winning ale is unfiltered to create a brew that is naturally cloudy with a light golden color and a smooth, refreshing finish.

Added by zjungleist on 03-11-2006

3.1

Ratings: 3,882 |  Reviews: 893

I can understand some of the reviews. It is a sweet beer, but I like the sweeter wines (Riesling). So, this beer is perfect for me. It has a nice hint of citrus and is so smooth. I find the stouts and many other beers bitter. This would be the beer for people who enjoy desert wines. I love it!

This is the beer that started it all for me. The one that got me into beer, not the first I had tried, but the one that made me give beer another shot. After trying a couple of horrendous mainstream options, this one wet my whistle for trying more. I still love it to this day, but only on tap. Out of the bottle, it does not taste even remotely the same to me. On tap at a bar though, delicious.

Would Drink Again: Yes
Would Purchase Again: Yes

awesome fuckin beer not the best but def the best beer to take to a party because no one will drink it because they have no clue how great this beer is you will have it all to yourself

A great beer that has a good citrusy after taste. before you drink this be sure to swirl and carefuly tip upside down to mix properly to get all the flavors ..this is a beer for seahawks fans cause this is all we drink at century link feild..let's go hawks!!

Shock Top Belgian White from Anheuser-Busch